HUBLOT Masterpiece MP-02 Key of Time is a watch that allows people to control and control their time arbitrarily through its mechanical structure. The watch is equipped with a crown that controls three different settings, which can adjust the speed of the small hour and minute.
● The first setting: carefully feel the operation of every second: slow down the hand speed, divide the time running speed by four, and make the one-hour time display on the MP-02 Key of Time as 1/4 hour (15 minutes ).
● The second setting: display real-time time: adjust the hands of the watch to a normal operating speed, so that the one-hour time is also displayed as one hour on the MP-02 Key of Time.
● The third setting: make the time go faster: increase the speed of the hands, multiply the time running speed by four, and make the one-hour time appear as four hours on the MP-02 Key of Time.
The Key of Time watch allows the wearer to adjust the time running speed at will, enjoy four times more happy hours than others, or four times faster than others, or restore the real world time settings. The three displays set in a star shape on the faceplate show the current time speed to avoid confusion of time gaps. The watch owner can arbitrarily adjust the first or third setting of the crown, or return to the second setting and watch the corresponding adjustment of the hands, which depends on the mechanical memory system set in the watch movement. In addition, the Key of Time watch also has a flying tourbillon frame with a second display on the edge of the frame.
HUBLOT Masterpiece MP-02 Key of Time watches and other outstanding masterpieces of the brand will be publicly displayed at the World Brand Piazza 2013 presented by Prince Jewellery and Clock from September 4 to 8 this year, collectors, appreciation Home and watch lovers are definitely not to be missed.
World Brand Piazza
● Date: September 4-8, 2013
● Venue: 3F and G International Watches Exhibition Hall, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, 1 Expo Drive, Wanchai, Hong Kong
● Target: September 4-7 Industry professionals / September 8 Welcome the public to visit